VeloKicks Season 3: (dot) - black/white road cycling dial shoes
or make 4 interest-free payments of $56.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Season 1 was a colour riot. Season 2 we dialled it down with the ultimate blue gradient. Smurf-esque, if that's your thing. But what to do with Season 3...more colour? Ridge Supply S2 owners said that they loved the matte finish and that the sockdoping matchy matchy was at another level. Season 1 owners told us they wanted something with a little less animation, but not plain black or white.
We listened. And together with our aero socks expert friends at Rule 28 bring you Season 3, the model formerly known as
Black where you want it to be (sparing your blushes from those embarrassing tyre rub marks) yet still white enough to still be crisp. Pair it with some sleek Rule28 socks, ribbed for your pleasure, or with your favourite pair of tubes. Season 3 is that multitool that'll fit with whatever you want to wear. Colour might be on mute but VeloKicks radio is still pumping.
- ATOP MOZ dual dials for extensive volume control
- Carbon sole for optimal power transfer
- Sliders for the cleats, allowing a greater range of fore/aft positioning
- Light weight: 245 grams for size 41, 275 grams for a size 45
- Generous volume upper that accommodates all cycling orthoses
- Replaceable outer sole heel pads, so you always have grip when walking around
- VeloKicks shoe bag, to keep your kicks comfy and protected when they're not on your feet
- 3 hole SPD-SL (Shimano/Look) drilling for road cycling, compatible with 3 bolt Speedplay adapter
- Synthetic leather upper
Please refer here to our chart for sizing and comparison to other brands to work out what size best fits you.